Content Collaboration Portals
Content Collaboration Portals
Unlock your business's potential with true collaboration
With more than a decade of delivering high end collaboration portals in diverse domains such as banking, healthcare, hospitality, education, financials services, and more, we are able to exceed any requirements needed for any business need.
Using our experience in SharePoint, and the benefits it provides, we have satisfied the needs of customers over the years, the benefits of SharePoint can be summarized with the following:
- Centralized Administration The greatest of all the SharePoint benefits is its flexibility. The collaborative platform serves as an intranet, which is simply a company’s internal website for information sharing, task scheduling, contacts, and much more. Administrators can assign different permission levels depending on the users status. Beyond that, the software has functions virtually everything else involved in the day-to-day operations of your business.
- Multi-purpose functionality Ease of management is one of the most significant SharePoint benefits. Administrators can quickly access operation features, including security settings, coll, back up sites and site data, perform restorations, and update privileges all on a single dashboard.
- Content Management You can prepare and schedule content for publishing on various websites on the internet and social platforms. The social networking in SharePoint enables easy sharing of ideas, updates, and content. Users can publish Office documents on the platform and share it within or outside the organization.
- Streamline business process A collaboration platform like Microsoft SharePoint makes it possible to collect and organize data in one place. Information from suppliers, communication with customers, or interactions with partners and others are harvested in SharePoint’s form-driven solutions. Your employees can create business intelligence portals and display this data on dashboards, web parts, or scorecards.
- Document management & collaboration Microsoft SharePoint makes it possible to organize your company’s information in an accessible manner. The central benefits of SharePoint include a streamlined flow of information and cloud storage that can be accessed by mobile devices.
- Integration with existing apps SharePoint benefits include advanced security features that reduce the risk of outages and unauthorized access. These features include new workflow upgrades and authentication enhancements. As much as information access and shareability are optimized, your data integrity remains reliable.
- Ease of use & design assistance You won’t need to hire a team of web developers to improve your website or create database management systems because the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 features and benefits include the ability to build solutions that better meet your business needs.
- Enhanced security SharePoint benefits include advanced security features that reduce the risk of outages and unauthorized access. These features include new workflow upgrades and authentication enhancements. As much as information access and shareability are optimized, your data integrity remains reliable. Other security configurations and access/editing privileges can be set at the document or item level.