Start your cloud journey
Cloud solutions refers to the hosting and maintaining applications, storage, services, networks and all other resources on a cloud computing platform, minimizing server costs and improving availability and speed.
Cloud solutions require experience maintaining, expanding, and improving the solution, but with this experience mastered, cloud solutions are sure to be the future of the industry, with the world moving faster and faster towards the cloud, security, availability, and pricing are improving every day.
Types of Cloud Solutions
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
IaaS, also known as Infrastructure as a Service, is the first and most comprehensive cloud computing service offering for your business, with a digital infrastructure comprising computing, storage, networking, and security tools. Acquiring IaaS allows customers to configure, install, and manage any software needed, including middleware, operating systems, applications, development tools, and business analytics. This assists in eliminating the capital expenditures of creating internal infrastructure.
Platform as a service (Paas)
involves the delivery of operating systems and supports programming via the Internet without needing installation or subsequent downloads. It uses the same principal infrastructure as IaaS, but also encompasses development tools, middleware, operating systems, and database management systems required to develop software applications.
Software as a service (SaaS)
, commonly known as SaaS, is a completely advanced software solution that takes the form of web-based software applications. The SaaS cloud provider stays in charge of the operating system, infrastructure, middleware, and data needed to run the program by ensuring that the software is accessible on the cloud platform when and where users need it.
Benefits of Cloud Solutions
- Lower costs: with the costs of buying, maintaining, and powering servers eliminated, costs can be massively cut by moving to the cloud
- Security: cloud platforms are improving their security day by day, to the point where industries that heavily rely on security can now safely use cloud solutions
- Flexibility: With lower hosting costs and easier frameworks for management, its extremely more flexible for extension and improvements
- Insights: Many cloud-based storage solutions offer integrated cloud analytics for a bird's-eye view of your data. With your information stored in the cloud, you can easily implement tracking mechanisms and build customized reports to analyze information organization wide.
- Increased Collaboration: Cloud computing makes collaboration a simple process. Team members can view and share information easily and securely across a cloud-based platform.